Bankruptcy is available to stop garnishments, law suits, foreclosures, repossessions, demand letters, and harassing debt collection calls. Bankruptcy can be used restructure car loans and to pay back taxes, student loans, and mortgage deficiencies. If you have two mortgages, you may be eligible to get rid of one with bankruptcy. Bankruptcy puts you, not your creditors, in control of your debts. Contact John Goetz Law, PLC today to get the debt relief you need.
account_circle Estate Planning
Estate Planning involves a combination of protecting present assets while planning the ultimate disbursement of those assets upon your passing. Furthermore, estate planning allows you to consider the futures of your loved ones. Take care of yourself, your spouse, your children, or others by properly planning for your future. Contact John Goetz Law, PLC today.
Who We Are
We are caring, experienced, and insightful attorneys with an unwavering dedication to excellence.
Our commitment to you is to provide:
- Superior legal representation – We are known as straight-shooters. We will not “candy coat” your case. As your attorneys, we believe it is our duty to provide sound advice and counsel that will guide you to the best possible financial outcome.
- Individualized client services – We treat each case as if it were my only case. If you pay for services you deserve to get your money’s worth! Our philosophy is to treat our clients with the dedication they deserve. Our goal is to earn the money we are paid and that requires unwavering dedication to your case.
- Effective legal strategy – We will provide you options. You must choose the path. But, we will counsel you on what we believe is your best course of action. We look, not only to the short term, but also to your long term success. Bankruptcy will not do you any good if it does not fix what ails you!
- A commitment to success – We strive to make your financial life better and more stable and secure. You deserve a fresh start! Let us help you get it.
Anything less is unacceptable!
Have a Question? Contact us now!
- “John and Amy have been courteous and attentive any time I have contacted the office. They always take time to thoroughly explain things.”
Mary Freeland – July 28, 2016
- Great caring law firm
“This law firm goes above and beyond for this clients. They put us at ease immediately and their little dog that greeted us made our stress fall away. Mr. Goetz was very knowledgable and eliminated our concerns. I would recommend him to anyone.”
Joy – May 12, 2016
John Goetz Law, PLC is a general practice law office located in Warrenton, Virginia. We assist our clients with bankruptcy and estate planning.
The law office serves clients in Culpeper, Fauquier, Rappahannock, Orange, Page, Madison, Warren, Prince William and the surrounding areas. Its focus is on bankruptcy services for individuals and small businesses.
Whether you are in over your head, financially, or you want to preserve your assets for you and your children’s futures, John P. Goetz, Esq. and James M. McMinn, Esq., Attorneys and Counsellors at Law, are here to help you.
Please take a moment to review the information on this website. It may be helpful for you in your decision making process.
If you would like to discuss your financial future with a seasoned and caring professional, we are here for you. Feel free to contact us to schedule a free*, no hassle and no obligation consultation.
*Free initial consultations are offered to individuals who are considering filing for bankruptcy and for initial estate planning. All other consultations are performed at an hourly rate of $275.00 per hour. All fees for office visits or consultations are due at the time services are provided.